Thursday, June 21, 2012

Natural eczema treatment for a child 10 months?

eczema treatment causes hives: query by Wendy D ? Natural eczema treatment for a kid ten months My son is 10 months old and has had a rash (I am told that eczema) on his body for about three months. I have creams given by the pediatrician, with out m Glück.Ich "all for guidance on natural remedies and creams that are proper for youngsters gesucht.Der itching is poor, her skin is rough, I put on creams, eruption on for a day. but there are some worse Very best answer: response of

Urticaria or Hives Treatment

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS (HPV), and Hepatitis B. Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an ICU nurse, of an amazing 38yrs long career bearing witness to God's great love for us, I know what a medical miracle is!
    The first time that I saw an HIV patient cured with African herbs prepared by Dr. Utu Herbal Cure was in my 20yrs of nursing career, I felt God's presence with humans. He guides those he has chosen to live. I am a complete believer in God he is so wonderful that he has given us all it takes to survive and save our surroundings!
    I have recommended DR UTU HERBAL CURE to HERPES VIRUS patients, PSORIASIS patients, and many others who have come to me for remedy and they ALL testified to be permanently cured.
    DR UTU can still be reached today on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete