Monday, February 4, 2013

Nodules found in the lungs of my husband, can you help me?

recent case of hives Evaluation Tip: issue of Jazz e ? Nodules discovered in the lungs of my husband, can you aid me He had a biopsy. It is filled with a higher fever and hives. Its been a week like this. He is in the hospital and test him for every thing, but have you ever been brought on by a sort of cancer, high fever and urticaria Very best answer: response Meg No, but I have heard of folks who have nodules on his lungs, which have practically nothing to do with cancer. Very good

Urticaria or Hives Treatment

1 comment:

  1. As an ICU nurse, of an amazing 38yrs long career bearing witness to God's great love for us, I know what a medical miracle is!
    The first time that I saw an HIV patient cured with African herbs prepared by Dr. Utu Herbal Cure was in my 20yrs of nursing career, I felt God's presence with humans. He guides those he has chosen to live. I am a complete believer in God and I can testify he is so wonderful that he has given us all it takes to survive and save our surroundings!
    I have recommended DR UTU HERBAL CURE to HERPES VIRUS patients, PSORIASIS patients, and several others who have come to me for a solution and they ALL testified to be permanently cured.
    DR UTU can however be reached today on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete