Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lint can cause hives on my boxer?

causes of hives , you should preserve an eye on: query by Chris : Could Lint lead to hives on my boxer Buddy of mine believed it would be a excellent concept, my 6yr old boxer be removed with a lint brush. Within 12 - 24 hours, it broke severe hives, swelling of the head. And did not. four days now. Ever, and no modify in way of life happened. Could this be the trigger of hives glue Very best answer: response of Smuag At this stage, it does not matter what he does, you need a vet. You

Urticaria or Hives Treatment

1 comment:

  1. WILSON LEEOON, I am from Korea. So so happy with my life right now,not going through Herpes deadly pains anymore. You saved my life doctor DR Chukwu madu herbalhome. I contacted you at a point of death, you saved my life and gave me forever joy, I was infected with this deadly Virus,Herpes Virus over 4 years now one day I saw comments of cured patients of how DR .CHUKWU MADU cured them of their different virus I never believed at first but later gave him a try. You never disappointed me sir, you save d me with your great herbs I say may God enrich you with more knowledge and grace to deliver and save more lifes of more people and in all HEAVEN AT LAST. I did as he asked me to 14 days after taking his herbs he asked me to go for medical checkup,I did exactly ,to the glory of God, I am Herpes Negative now. Am glad sir CHUKWU MADU, you saved my life. Please to any herpes patient or any virus patients, don't worry that much give this great herbalist from Nigerian part of Africa a chance he will cure and save your life too. Am a living witness. Reach him on his personal email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com.
    Or discuss your problems with him on WhatsApp: +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete